✔ 专业视像化的职业噪音评估软件 ✔ 建基于噪音测量数据，快速、高效 ✔ 可从Excel中手工输入或复制/粘贴所得噪音数据 ✔ 可使用扫描地图和CAD，直接输入图档 ✔ 易用直观的用户界面，可在几分钟内学会 ✔ 使用免费的查看软件，方便报告
A. 噪音剂量 － 噪音剂量计算可以输入雇员在单一地点或多个位置的路线和工作时间，软件会基于噪音剂量自动计算每个雇员的噪音暴露情况。
B. 噪音预测 － 噪音预测选项可以输入潜在声源的声功率级，软件会自动计算混响的噪音水平，并计算障碍物和室内墙壁的屏蔽效果。
NoiseAtWork is a powerful tool for mapping measurement data at workplaces. It’s being used by industrial and occupational hygienists to help them reporting noise at work and other type of measurements in indoor and outdoor workspaces. Key words are fit for purpose, easy to use and cost efficient. NoiseAtWork has 2 optional add-ons. Noise Dose calculations based on LEX or TWA and Noise Prediction with screening calculation according to VDI 2720.
- for industrial and occupational hygienists
- >> NEW! << for noise and other measured indicators
- interpolated contour maps with just a few clicks, no CAD needed
- easy to use, fit for purpose and cost-efficient
- intuitive interface, learned within minutes
- use of scanned maps and CAD drawings
- >> NEW! << direct import from free NoiseAtWork Companion android app for tablet and phone
- optional Noise Dose calculation option based on LEX and TWA
- optional Noise Prediction option with screening based on Sabine and VDI 2720
For any manufacturing or consulting company who is tired of tedious manual interpolation or hand drawing contour maps or training/learning complex and expensive mapping software I would highly recommend the NoiseAtWork software.
Easy to use, fit for purpose and (cost) efficient
In other general purpose interpolation software coordinates are always the time consuming part of creating an interpolated map based on measurements. With NoiseAtWork you never have to think about coordinates. Simply read in any CAD or scanned map and enter your data points by clicking on the map at the locations where you have done your measurements. This will significantly reduce the time you need to get your map done.
Fast and smart interpolation technique
The interpolation method of NoiseAtWork is based on an advanced, fast and smart triangulation technique with additional smoothing option. Calculations are done automatically while entering or importing the measurement data. This means that the software is fully interactive and the effect of changes in the input data is shown ‘real time’.